– Specializing in small trees, shrubs, hedges, along with fruit trees
- Keep in mind there is a right way and a wrong way to prune trees and shrubs. Pruning is a science and an art.
- Correct pruning sets the framework for a long-lasting healthy plant specimen
- Healthy flowers and fruit is the direct result of a proper pruning job!
Landscape Design & Installation
- New home and office full scale installation
- Landscape renovation of existing landscapes
- Retaining walls and patios
- Tree and shrub installation
- Complete installation of new system
- Repair and addition of existing system
© 2010 Salmon Clearwater Landscaping, LLC. All rights reserved.
- Mulching of shrubbery for upcoming cold weather
- Cutting back spent Perennials/Annuals
- Applying Winterizer fertilizer to lawns
- Winterization of lawn and Drip Irrigation Systems
P.O.Box 28 - Grangeville, Idaho 83530| email: SalmonClearwater@gmail.com Call: (208) 507-1976
- Areating: Promotes and stimulates root development, allows better water drainage. Loosens compacted soils.
- Thatching: Removes dead grass material which allows better air/water/nutrient uptake to roots.
- Fertilizing: Based on the time of growing season, the proper fertilizer consisting of a blend of Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium to optimize nutrient uptake.
- * Remember* Spacing(areate/thatching), water and nutrients are the foundation for a healthy lawn. As well as, a good topsoil in place subsurface.